The six (6) important people in your life.
THE SIX (6) IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE.
23 Jul 2020 | By Pst. Gitahi DanielYou will not figure this life out alone. There are people that God will put into your path so that they can play very important roles and propel you towards your destiny. Some will push you in the most unlikely way.
1. The Divine Connectors.The divine connector is the missing link between who you are and who you are designed to be. The stone that you step on to rise. Naaman's stepping stone according to 2 Kings 5:1-3 was a young girl that had been taken captive from Israel. This girl connected Naaman to his healing through the Servant of God. Joseph's stepping stone was a man they had been imprisoned together with. This man served as the King's cupbearer and two years after leaving prison, he remembered the dream interpreter who had helped him interpret his dream. Through the cup bearer, Joseph interpreted the King's dream and there his life was transformed forever. Your Pastor can also be your divine Connector. Anybody can actually be your divine connector; the lowly, the mighty, the house girl, the street urchin, the unlearned etc.
2. The Gifted.Group of divine helpers who are highly skillful in their chosen professions. They give ideas and direction in their fields of expertise. Some people are so gifted in leadership such that when they take over everything changes for the better. A gifted person is not a mentor or a divine connector. They are placed in your life to give you ideas that will work in your favour.
3. The burden carriers.This person will carry your burden literally. You could be in a financial situation for instance and just unexpectedly encounter someone willing to not only help out, but also carry the burden fully. They are faithful and available to God. Ministry burden carriers are very important. Some are burdened with praying for the ministry, others are burdened with financing the works of the ministry and so on.
4. The Man of God.A man of God is called by God and follows His command and direction. Man is a spirit living in a body. Just like we have physical parents, none of us will actually do well under the sun without spiritual parents; our inner persons need to be fed and nurtured. It is actually critical living without a spiritual umbrella. The role that spiritual parents play has been downplayed today but the fact is, your spiritual cover is tasked with more than you know; Hebrews 13: 7 "Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct." Hebrews 13: 17 "Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive, for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account. Let them do so with joy and not with grief, for that would be unprofitable for you." Elisha was a Man of God in His time. In 2 Kings 2:19, the men of the city of Jericho went to tell Elisha how bad the water in the land was. They understood his role as the MAN OF GOD over them. Paul was the spiritual umbrella to Timothy. Pray to God for a genuine spiritual cover. Your spiritual umbrella can also be your destiny connector and mentor. In some cases, they are also burden carriers.
5. The Mentor.A mentor is an experienced and trusted advisor. They teach and give help and direction to less experienced and in most cases, younger people. They guide others to greater success. Jesus mentored the disciples, Moses mentored Joshua, Elijah mentored Elisha. Most parents act as mentors to their children by correcting them and teaching them the way they should go. In the spiritual journey, seek mentorship from those that have been in the walk of faith longer. Your spiritual cover can also be your spiritual mentor. The Holy Spirit is the best mentor.
6. The uncommon enemy.For some reason, there are people who won't put up with you in life no matter what. You need an enemy to suceed and accomplish the purpose for which you are commissioned. It was because of Penninah that Hannah fought to get a child. Imagine if Penninah never ridiculed her. It was because of Potiphar's wife that Joseph went to prison where he was to meet his destiny connector. It took Goliath, who was the uncommon enemy, for David and Israel to shine. You need an uncommon enemy who will fight what you carry. The uncommon enemy actually pushes you closer to God. You have probably being picked up on for nothing and went crying to God for the same.
It is God that brings most of these people into our lives. They are all in line with God's purpose concerning our divine destinies.